South Shore Charter School will open its doors to serve students in Kindergarten and First-Grade. We intend to enroll 75 kindergarteners and 75 first-graders for the 2023-2024 school year. Complete an application below to have your child join our amazing learning community!
Our lottery is conducted with preferences given in this order:
1. Returning Students
2. Siblings of Currently Enrolled Students
3. Central Islip School District Resident Students with a Disability;
4. Non-Central Islip School District Resident Students with a Disability;
5. Central Islip School District Resident Students;
6. Non-Central Islip School District Resident Students.
Non-Discrimination Statement: A charter school shall not discriminate against or limit the admission of any student on any unlawful basis, including on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, disability, intellectual ability, measures of achievement or aptitude, athletic ability, race, creed, gender, religion or ancestry. A school may not require any action by a student or family (such as an admissions test, interview, essay, attendance at an information session, etc.) in order for an applicant to either receive or submit an application for admission to that school.